Monday, November 8, 2010

Pictures from Saturday's Walk

 I am so happy to have met some amazing people on this walk


 The group of people we walked with from Bangor to Belfast.

The Walkers again 


 The group right outside of Camden. 
This was taken right before I had to leave

I have taken tons of pictures over the weekend, and some of them came out wonderful.  Walking side by side with all of these people has been a wonderful breathtaking experience, and I do not think anything will compare to it ever again.   The three days that I was with these people was a wonderful experience of solidarity, and I was sad to see my time with them come to an end. 

I will however be in Portland with them on Wednesday and Thursday showing my support for these amazing men and women because they are not allowed to march in the Veteran's Day parade.

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=135703
-- this is a link to VFP member Bob Lezer's interview that was on the news on Saturday.

Thursday evening I will also be attending a vigil for homeless veterans with my Grandparents in Livermore Falls. 


No comments:

Post a Comment